- Apply with heat press only. Not recommend for iron application
- Trim out images if more than one on the sheet.
- Place parchment paper inside of garment to prevent ink going on the back of the shirt.
- Place face down on garment that is minimum 60% Polyester.
- Cover with parchment paper. (No Wax. IMPORTANT so inks won't "ghost" on heat plate.)
- Press 365° for 30 seconds HEAVY pressure.
DARK FABRIC TRANSFER DIRECTIONS
- Lift each letter/image from backing and lay on garment.
- Cover with parchment paper. (No Wax. IMPORTANT so it doesn't stick to the heat plate.)
- Press 350° for 30 seconds.
- Apply with hand iron or heat press.